Monday, June 4, 2012

Who said recycling never hurt anyone?

I suppose a more local way to say this would have been "recycling never hurt no one". It has been in hibernation mode for a while, but yesterday the klutz inside me made a grand appearance. I tripped and quite hilariously fell three steps, landing with quite a crack on my ankle. Sprained ankles are no big deal to me; the poor ligaments holding my ankle in place have been stretched to the breaking point so many times I sometimes find it hard to believe I can walk without falling down. But that's not why this qualifies for posting on Dispatches, nope it is more likely the fact that as a direct result of this injury I have left the confines of my property not once but twice wearing, gasp, pink crocs. It's true. I guess I am a local now...

No comments:

Post a Comment