So, I'm learning to play the guitar. At 36. Kind of late in the game to get started, but, why the hell not. I have a few goal songs for the "hootenany" I'll be holding closer to the end of the year, but this being the SSR, I think I need to work on some "classics". I figure if I can strum out something along the lines of Sweet Home Alabama, perhaps my neighbours will be less likely to call the cops?
Or maybe I can poll the cops I know to see what they want to hear. Let's be honest, this is SSR. At any given moment there is a minimum of 4-6 police cars within a 500m radius. Maybe they'll have some requests?
Why stop there. Any requests from the dealers and working ladies nearby? You aren't invited but you are more than welcome to listen in...
No comments:
Post a Comment